6 August 2017

Best & Worst Beauty Blender Dupes (2017 NEW Drugstore & Cruelty Free)

What is best beauty blender dupe cruelty free real techniques complexion sponge sculpting sponge ebay dupe eco tools perfecting sponge
What is best beauty blender dupe cruelty free real techniques complexion sponge sculpting sponge ebay dupe eco tools perfecting sponge best and worst review tested

The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

$11 US./$14.09 CAD  for 2 on official site. $20 CAD FOR 2 on Farleyco
This sponge is a great choice. In my opinion, it's the second best option out of all the sponges i'm talking about. I loveeee it but I have not had it long and it's ripped so much! It's the easiest to rip out of all the sponges. It's slightly less squishy than the BB. It's about equal in squishiness to the RT Sculpting Sponge. It's very expandable when wet. It's less porous than the BB. Very soft texture. It's one of the sponges that steals the least amount of foundation. The shape is great and i've had no lines stamped on my face.

Buy or Pass?
Buy, but don't cry when you find it covered in tears.


The Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge

 $6 USD / $7.70 CAD on official website. $10.50 CAD on farleyco
This sponge is not intended to apply foundation, yet it's my favourite. It's absolutely not perfect. The shape is all wrong for foundation. I get lines stamped on my face easily. But at the same time, the shape it pretty useful for getting in tight spaces and sculpting. It also get's dents in it easily. I love this sponge because I find it very similar to the BB in bounciness, feel, size, expandability etc. It's maybe a little less squishy than the BB and about equal in bounciness to the RT Sculpting Sponge. It feels pretty hard when dry but get's super squishy when wet. It's very expandable when wet and doesn't steal much product at all. A little less porous than the BB and a little more soft in texture as well. I really think I like this more than the RT Complexion sponge although it has that stamping issue.

Buy or Pass?
Buy!


Eco Tools Perfecting Duo

Eco tools Perfecting Duo review vs original beauty blender comparison dupe
$10 USD/ $13.93 CAD on their website. $15.99 CAD on farleyco
Light Green Sponge
I love this sponge! It's very similar in size to the BB. I wish they sold it separately! It's very expandable when wet. It doesn't steal all my foundation. It's around the squishiness of the BB and RT sponges. It's the least porous out of all the sponges mentioned and is the absolute softest feeling. I've experienced no rips or dents yet.

Darker Green Sponge
I don't like this sponge :( It steals a lot of foundation and just isn't that squishy. It's one of the most rough feeling in texture and was easy for me to get a dent in it. It expands a lot when wet to be pretty huge. Great shape but just not ideal in my opinion for the above reasons. 

Buy or Pass?
On the fence. I love the light green sponge but don't like the dark green. I'd wait to see if they sell them separately. 


Ebay/Aliexpress Dupe/Replica

fake beauty blender ebay dupe aliexpress vs real beauty blender replica

What a horrible sponge this was. Good job on the packaging but the dupe is nothing like a BB. It's super hard, smells bad, steals all your foundation and doesn't expand. I bought it for $3 CAD here.

Buy or Pass?
*Cat hiss*

fake beauty blender ebay dupe aliexpress vs real beauty blender replica

Thank you to Farleyco for sending over the Real Techniques and Eco Tools Sponge. You can check out their online store here.

Thanks for your support! Please check out my other accounts!

Bloglovin' | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment