DUPE: KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper VS. NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black (Demo)

January 15, 2017

   

UPDATE* The New NYX Epic Ink Liner is an even better dupe. It's spot on!
The NYX Matte Liquid Liner is a huge winner for me. It lasts slightly more than the KVD Tattoo Liner, for way less money. I feel the KVD liner is one of the most overhyped products. I just don't get it. If I apply it on my bare eyelid, it really fades through the day on me. I do have a hooded eye, but the NYX liner doesn't do that on me. Also, the KVD liner has a shine to it that I don't care for. If you like a sheen on your eyeliner, this NYX eyeliner also comes in a vinyl version!

Kat Von D Tatto Liner Nyx Matte Liquid Liner Vinyl swatch dupe
Left: NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black. Right: Kat Von D Tatoo Liner in Tropper

Kat Von D Tatto Liner Nyx Matte Liquid Liner Vinyl swatch dupe
Left: Kat Von D Tatoo Liner in Tropper. Right: NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black

Follow

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I love this comparison! I thought I was the only person on the planet who didn't fall for KVD Tattoo Liner, but my hooded eyes just did not agree with it. I'll definitely have to pick up the NYX alternative and give it a try. I'm not very confident with brush-tip applicators, but totally worth trying out and using it as an opportunity to learn!

    Rebecca | morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! So happy you like this dupe! :) Yea, the fine brush tip can be tricky at first but you can make the smallest lines which is so nice for people with small lid space.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe