WELL.CA | ONLINE COMPANY REVIEW SERIES

November 12, 2016


I've decided to start a new post series aimed towards Canadian shoppers. How many times have you considered buying from an online website and wondered 'How long will it really take to get my items?' or 'How much will I really be spending?'.

As a regular online shopper, I can help there! Stick around for future posts on my Canadian experience buying from Forever21, Colourpop, Sephora, AliExpress, Chapters, Ebay, Paulas Choice etc.
_________________________________________________________________________________

WELL.CA is a Canadian online health, beauty and skincare store. They literally sell EVERYTHING. I buy makeup and skincare items that I have trouble finding in Canadian healthstores or drugstores.


Shipping: Shipping is now free for orders $29 CAD +. Orders under $29 CAD are subject to a $5.95 economy shipping fee. Once upon a time, shipping was free for orders $25 CAD +. Shipping is free in the US for orders over $99 CAD.

I have gotten my orders in the GTA always 1-3 business days from when they actually ship it.

Prices: The pricing is a hit or miss. Some of the pricing on makeup is about the same as in stores or more expensive than say Walmart (about Shoppers Drugmart pricing without any sale). It seems that skincare often goes on sale. So be conscious of that.

Promos & Discounts: If you sign up for their email, you'll be notified of any discounts. It's usually things like 10% off all ____ products. Sometimes you get a free sample with an order. I once got a really nice Monica eye cream that I still have. The best thing I have gotten is a Skinfix Body Repair Paste. It lasted years. I'm not sure if they still regularly include samples. If you refer a friend, you give $10 and get $10 off your purchase only if they buy.

Makeup: They sell some cool indie makeup brands as well as commercial brands. I recommend you check out Pure Anada for Canada made natural makeup that is decently priced.

Skincare: They're skincare selection is a winner for me. It has a wonderful selection. I think they're selection of natural skincare products is great. I wish they would sell the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Past Purchases: 
(*) shown first image
Bold are good deals & favs

Sukin Purifying Facial Masque   Aleva Natural Daily Soothing Moisturizer
Now Vegetable Glycerin*   Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water*
Afragreen Black Seed Soap   Milani Color Statement Lipliner *
Milani Matte Naked Lipstick*   Pure Anada Bronzer/Blush*
Dr Bronners Castille Soap*   Millcreek Biotin Shampoo*
Boo Bamboo Face Lotion*    Boo Bamboo Volumizing Mousse*
Green Beaver Extra Gentle Sunflower Bar Soap*
EO Shower Gel*   Thayers Witch Hazel*
Natures Gate Sunless Tanner


Past Free Samples:
Monica Schnarre iampure Anti Aging Night Cream*
SkinFix Body Repair Paste*

I really liked this moisturiser.



Cool Finds:
https://well.ca/products/pure-anada-pressed-mineral-eye-color_83502.html
Pure Anada Pressed Mineral Eye Color Pan $6.80 (sale
)



The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + Hyaluronic Acid $8.90

The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + Hyaluronic Acid $6.79

Beauty Blender $ 18 (sale)


Aura Cacia Organic Rosehip Skin Care Oil Boxed $10.79 (sale)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe