ABH Master Palette By Mario | Review & Try On | Arm & Eye Swatches

November 02, 2016


Current availability:

  • No longer sold on the Anastasia Beverly Hills website.
  • As of November 1 2016. Sephora.com/ca has discontinued the Master Palette (after about 3 weeks of selling) They currently have no plans of restocking it. I hope they decide to bring it back seeing as it's so in demand! I think the Master Palette should be a permanent addition or a once a year release.
  • Ulta.com no longer has this palette in stock

ABH Master Palette Swatches

This is a very easy product to review because it's so good! The pigmentation is amazing. I adore 11/12 of the shades (Hollywood not so much). 

When I swatched these in Sephora, I felt *a little* disappointed for a moment because I expected one swipe and swatch to look very pigmented like what I saw in swatch pictures online. What I needed to keep in mind was I was swatching on a dry arm where the swatch pictures I saw were on a primed arm and built up over and over so every shade was the same pigmentation. I quickly realized that, bought it and was not disappointed! In my video review, you'll see I apply each shade the same way, with minimal effort. I don't try to make them look amazing. And this is how it turned out. That's impressive.

ABH Master Palette Brush

The brush looks cheap but does the job really well! I like the brush but I expected something more luxurious for the cost of the palette. The palette is made in USA and the brush in China.


ABH Master Palette Close up Shades


Pros:
Pigmented
Blendable
Wearable shades
Smooth
'Kick up' of shadow
Paraben free
Talc free
Cruelty free
Made in the USA

Cons:
Pricey ($60cnd/$45 us)
Small product amount
Cheap brush made in China
Limited edition/difficult to buy

Watch the video for live arm and eye swatches!

                           

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. This palette is gorgeous, I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is so gorgeous, I am sorry I didn't order it now that it isn't easily available here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it should be a permanent addition, it's such a gorgeous palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shades are so wearable!
    - Desiree
    desireplusane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the swatches! I was able to resist this one, but it really does feature a perfect range of shades for fall! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been waiting for this palette to come back into stock just in time for the Rouge sale! I'm in love with the colours!

    Stephanie | theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! After three weeks they stopped selling it? That's really surprising seeing as it's such a hot product everywhere! Can't say it's something I would want, but the colours are gorgeous! It does have a good selection for day/night looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I thought limited edition products stay around for a year! And it's great for people that don't like crazy colours like myself :)

      Delete
  8. I actually want to pick this one up

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be such a great starter palette, similar to the Naked 1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This palette looks great! I went with the Modern Renaissance instead, but this makes me want both!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe