Review | Pickering Flea Market Beauty Finds

June 27, 2016


I checked out some of the beauty products available at the Pickering Flea Market in Ontario. I didn't take pictures of everything, but hopefully you can get the general idea of what you can find there.


My Makeup Set Store

I found the type of makeup brushes, sponges, eyelashes and makeup you can find on Ebay, at a store called My Makeup Set. The guy who works there told me he constantly gets new brushes in. Sometimes really good stuff, other times he might get horribleeee Mac duplicates. I saw *fake* Tarte eyeliner brushes, Real Techniques, Eco Tools, MAC and Artis brushes. He also had a lot of the brush sets you can find for cheap on Ebay. The $5 Red Cherry lashes caught my eye. I have never tried the actual thing but looking close up, some looked cheap and some looked decent. I'm not sure they were real (the real ones are made of real hair) My greatest concern was if the base part of the lash was flexible or rigid.

I thought the brushes at were decent overall. I'd like to check his stock at a different day to see what treasures he might have. It's also a great way to see what I could have ended up buying on ebay. It's nice to have the actual brushes in your hands to feel the quality. The prices were a little more expensive than ebay though, but i'm sure you could barter.


Actually not bad sponges


Large brushes $5








There is a beauty section to the far left of the building. There I found loads of Revlon and Sinful Colours nail polishes for $2 each or 3 for $5. I saw a lot of the new Revlon Diamond top coats and gel polishes. The makeup didn't interest me at all. It was all discontinued products from mainly Revlon and Almay. Probably expired. The lipsticks were okay though. I spotted some Milani ones for $5 which is okay price wise. There were a lot of Revlon beauty tools. There were also a lot of hair curlers and straighteners. Some mens hair and shaving products and some skincare products.











You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe