17 June 2017

Sormè Cosmetics | Color Correcting Concealers & Micro Blending Sponges

Sormè Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealers & Micro Blending Sponges bbloggersca fluores
Sormè is a brand I discovered in store at Cosmoprof. They are the most cheap in price there. Unfortunately you need a professional license to shop there. Basically if you are or know a hair stylist, esthetician etc, you can purchase items there. They don't really care if you use someone elses card. You can go into your local Cosmoprof to swatch their products and buy them online.

Sormè Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealers & Micro Blending Sponges bbloggersca fluores

OPTICAL ILLUSION COLOR CORRECTING CONCEALERS

Sormè Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealers & Micro Blending Sponges
Sormè Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealers & Micro Blending Sponges bbloggersca fluores
There are cases where a colour correcting product works well. But i've never invested in a colour correcting product for myself because I just saw it as an extra step, more money to spend and a good way to get the cake face look.

I've started using every shade in this palette except the orange one to see if i'm missing out by not colour correcting. I do like how it's been working but not enough to reach for everytime I do makeup. It's pigmented in colour but very emollient. It can be difficult to cover the shades that are very different than my skin because foundation and concealer sort of mix with it's emoliency if i'm not careful. I need to set it with powder heavily. I've been liking the yellow and peach shades for my under eyes a lot. If you're pale, you won't get use out of that dark orange shade unless you want a horrible time covering it. If you have a deep skintone, you won't get a lot of use out of the green. I see this palette as ideal for makeup artists who work with many skintones and people with medium skintones.

Buy or Pass?
I'd pass unless you're a makeup artist who will get use out of the whole palette. I feel it's too pricey to not use every shade.

More Info:
$27- 40 CAD | $29 USD | 8 grams of product | Paraben Free | Cruelty Free | Made in USA

Store Links (not affiliate):
________________________________________

MICRO BLENDING SPONGES

Sormè Cosmetics Micro Blending Sponges  cosmoprof cruelty free
Sormè Cosmetics Micro Blending Sponges  cosmoprof cruelty free
Sormè Cosmetics Micro Blending Sponges beauty blender mini dupe wet and dry
If you think the colours of these sponges do something, they don't. Now that aside, I ADORE these sponges!!! Forget about the Beauty Blender minis. These are legit the same but your get more. They're soft, squishy and grow to be nearly 2 times larger when wet. I use them to concealer my whole eye area on the regular. It's nice to use the correlating colours with the Color Correcting Conceal because you are less likely to see colour stains.

Buy or Pass? 
Love these! They're cheaper than the Beauty Blender Mini and probably just as good. If you love your Beauty Blender Mini but can easily get your hands on these, i'd recommend you do that.

More Info:
$9-13 CAD | Cruelty Free | Made in P.R.C | Limited Edition

Store Links (not affiliate):
Thanks for your support! Please check out my other accounts!

Bloglovin' | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest
*pr sample

No comments:

Post a Comment